Avengers: Infinite Coffee and Protection Detail series
- Steve/Bucky, mature. The mission resets abruptly, from objective: kill to objective: protect.
This is one of those fics that runs the gamut between silly, sweet, heartbreaking, poignant, fierce, funny, delightful, sad, clever, hot as hell and so much more, with some hugely memorable OCs. I loved this whole series SO MUCH you just need to go and check it out right now because this version of Bucky is my favourite version of Bucky. This was such an enormous delight to read. Five stars.Avengers: The Trick to Binary Stars
- Phil Coulson/Skye, Darcy Lewis/Wanda Maximoff/Pietro Maximoff, Maria Hill/Steve Rogers, and other pairings. This is an epic and glorious series about the Avengers in a world with soulmarks. The details in this series: the anticipation, the waiting, the realisation, fate vs. free will... incredible. I love the extra dimension it gave their stories.Avengers: and all the lines we cast will bring us home
- Steve/Bucky, mature. Finding yourself is a little like losing yourself in the process: he would know.
Gorgeous and hurty.The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: i wanna get better
- Napolean/Illya, explicit. Illya thinks of ice and snow, and how they stretch out inside him.
Oh my goodness, this fic is GORGEOUS. The delicious longing and long intense kisses. So sweet and so sad. I love their little team and the way they care about each other.The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: and suddenly i was a lilac sky
- Napolean/Illya, mature. Five missions turn out all right, and one doesn't.
So very, very delightful.The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: A time for many words, a time for sleep
- Napolean/Illya/Gaby, teen. Five times someone watched Illya Kuryakin sleep and one time he stayed awake.
Really lovely. Oh, Illya.The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: all that you have wished for, I know will come your way
- Napolean/Illya, explicit. Where Napolean buys Illya sweaters and spoils him rotten and it's just really lovely. Nice to see super-restrained Illya letting himself live a little.Teen Wolf: So Shed Your Skin and Lets Get Started
- Derek/Stiles, explicit. He's sixteen and in the woods on the wrong side of the town-line and he's so fucking fucked.
Where Derek sort of accidentally claims Stiles and they have to deal with the fact that they're mated. But it's really quite adorable and stupidly hot.Teen Wolf: Everything We Know About You Guys Is Wrong
- Derek/Stiles, Esmerelda the dragon. Where Derek is kidnapped by a dragon and has to be her prince.Teen Wolf: Dioskouroi
- Derek/Stiles, explicit. "There's two of us now!" In which a spell to double Derek's power ends up being a little more literal than anyone expected.
And it's just amazing.Hannibal: Weak with the Dawn
- Will gets called to a crime scene at a haunted house on Halloween. He takes Hannibal with him.
Wonderful sense of atmosphere and longing. Very them.Hannibal: A Wood Not Marked by Any Path
- Will/Hannibal, mature. The beast was his, whether he wanted it or not. And he did, he found, want it. He did. Life after death: Will navigates his way through whatever mess he’s gotten himself into.
Very them, finding their way together.Hannibal: Mock the Meat it Feeds on
- Will/Hannibal, teen. Murder husbands in Argentina - neither is quite sure where the physical side of their relationship is going until Will gets picked up by a woman at one of their parties. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't go well for anyone.
I do so love it when they're so smart they're dumb.Hannibal: The Way We Sleep
- Will/Abigail, explicit. A girl needs a father. And a bed. And a place to feel safe.
Because apparently there's a way for Will to be even MORE fucked up.Downton Abbey: Hollowing Stone
- Tom Branson/Sybil Crawley, Mary Crawley/Matthew Crawley, PG-13. All the Crawley girls have soulmarks. You'd think that would make things easier.
Finally a DA fic worth reading! This is a really intelligent story giving a whole new angle on the Crawley's lives. There are some fascinating questions and answers, and a wonderful mythology backstory to the whole thing. A real delight to read. Wonderful writing and character voices. The Walking Dead: Two Winters on the Road and one Kiss
- Daryl/Rick, teen. Rick chooses. Gorgeous. In a brutal kind of way, but definitely gorgeous.The Walking Dead: The Bridge
- Rick/Daryl/Shane, explicit. Rick isn't shot in the pilot episode, but goes through the epidemic at ground zero, and comes across Daryl someplace different.
I loved the feel of this, and the occasional humour. This Rick seemed so much more at ease in his own skin somehow.RPF: Blind Dating
- Chris Pine/Zachary Quinto, explicit. Chris makes a new friend and gains a different perspective.
A really lovely story where Chris works in a bookshop and finds himself fascinated by the blind guy who keeps coming in.Crossover: Avengers/Pacific Rim: Atlantic Rim
- ensemble, various pairings, teen. uilebheist (scottish gaelic): monster ; ironside (tony stark): giant monster-punching robot.
Uh-mazing. I loved this. The author really captured so many emotions throughout.Crossover: Hannibal/The Stand: Untitled Apocalyptic Cannibal Romance
- Will/Hannibal, explicit. A post-apocalyptic tale where Will is Will and Hannibal is Hannibal and none of the old rules apply, and they're stupidly, dangerously, crazy in love. SO MANY GOOD THINGS IN ONE LITTLE FIC.Crossposted: http://nomelon.dreamwidth.org/250956.html